National Electric Code
Your comprehensive guide for electrical wiring and equipment to safeguard people and property, and avoid violations.
The NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code has been adopted in all 50 states. It is THE benchmark for safe electrical design, installation, and inspection.
Topics covered include:
- Focus on understanding how to use the code book
- Learn to navigate through the tables and appendices
- Find out how the new changes affect your work
- Review general requirements
- Help reduce costly installation mistakes
Who should attend:
- Electrical contractors
- Building managers
- Maintenance personnel
- Equipment operators
We use training materials from NFPA, International Association of Electrical Inspectors, IEEE and Mike Holt Enterprises, and can tailor this course for you in a one-, two- or three-day format.